Stay Safe at Ashling Hotel
Caring for our guests and employees is always our priority. While we have consistently maintained high standards of hygiene at the Ashling Hotel, we have implemented additional measures in response to Covid-19. These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from health authorities and are under ongoing review.
As Covid-19 continues to impact the global community, we would like to keep you informed about the procedures and protocols we have introduced within Ashling Hotel. Based on guidance from local authorities and The World Health Organisation, we have taken specific steps to ensure the safety and welfare of our guests, employees and suppliers. Please read on to see what we are doing and how here at Ashling Hotel , we can offer a safe environment for guests.
- Hospital grade cleaning and disinfecting products used throughout
- Digitalisation of all in-room literature
- Air-conditioning in all rooms comes from a “fresh-air system”.
- Housekeeping, during a multi-night stay, will be on request only basis
- Sanitizing and fogging used throughout the hotel
- Hygiene team frequently disinfecting all public areas
- Hand sanitiser stations available throughout the hotel
- Air-conditioning in all areas comes from a “fresh-air system”, with no recycled air
- Contactless checkout available
- Contactless billing procedure available
Back of House
- Our team has completed Failte Ireland’s Safety Charter for Covid-19 and the Ashling has been awarded the Failte Ireland Safety Charter
- Staggered shift start and end times
- Full training on employee social responsibility within the Hotel, such as avoiding public transport and busy public places or attending social gatherings