Vouchers Terms & Conditions
ASHLING HOTEL DUBLIN
- Vouchers are valid for 5 years only from date of purchase.
- When making a reservation, holders must identify themselves as voucher holders and quote voucher number at time of booking.
- Vouchers are the sole responsibility of the holder, the Hotel does not accept responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid, protect them as you would cash.
- Vouchers may be used for more than one transaction. Cash refunds are not permitted. Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
- All online vouchers will be confirmed by email. The attached document is your voucher. This should be printed and presented to the Hotel upon check-in.
- Vouchers bought over the phone will be posted to the address provided. Please allow 5-7 working days for postal vouchers.
- Email vouchers must be presented on arrival at property. Vouchers that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
- Minimum gift voucher value is €25.00.
- Cancellation: Gift card / vouchers can only be cancelled if the voucher/ serial number is known. The Hotel reserves the right to cancel a voucher if they believe it is a fraudulent transaction.
- The Total Value of your gift voucher will be debited from your card at the time of purchase.
- Where the voucher exceeds the value of €200.00 the Hotel reserves the right to contact the purchaser in the interest of security.
- Vouchers may not be resold.
- Cash value vouchers can only be used a minimum of 7 days after purchase.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse redemption of a voucher and request alternative forms of payment if a voucher is fraudulently obtained or used.
- The Ashling Hotel reserves the right to alter, change and/or add to the terms and conditions of this voucher at any time without notifying the holder.