Terms & Conditions
ASHLING HOTEL DUBLIN
During COVID19 restrictions and in line with Government guidelines & / or legislation the Hotel will at all times follow whatever I protocols are in place. We have amended some of our T&C’s in line with this.
* By registering in the Hotel you accept that everyone in your party are compliant with the relevant level of restriction in place and will at all times whilst in the Hotel follow whatever protocols are in place including correct contact tracing details
* A valid photo ID may be requested on check in. Passport or Driving license will suffice
* To encourage cashless payments we are accepting Credit Card or Debit Card only
* All Food & Beverage outlets must be vacated by 11 30pm every night, including New Years Eve
* we ask all guests to remember to wear Face Masks in all public areas of the Hotel with the exception when seated in the Restaurant
* It is accepted the Hotel may / will change protocols to allow us to maintain a safe environment for our guests and team members alike, in line with Government advise & regulations.
Our check in time is from 3:00 PM and check out time is no later than 12 NOON
Advance Purchase Bookings
Please note payment for accommodation and additional services is taken in full by the hotel within 72 hours with a non-refundable cancellation policy.
Advance Purchase bookings is also non-transferable and no money will be refunded to guests who do not arrive to the hotel on the date they have booked.
This booking cannot be amended to other dates
Should there be changes to your travel plans and you need to cancel, please let us know at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date. That way, you will avoid being charged for the first night’s accommodation. If you have made your booking online via a third-party website, you will have to contact the agent directly.
Our reservations team are not permitted to cancel, amend, or change third-party website bookings. Always check your cancellation policy before making your reservation as some packages may be non-refundable/non-transferable.