Ashling Hotel COVID-19 Up-Date
ASHLING HOTEL DUBLIN
We are delighted to announce that the Ashling Hotel will re-open on Monday 29th June 2020. All our team are looking forward to getting back to what we do best – providing excellent service with friendly smiles to all our guests and staying safe while doing so.
We have developed a Stay Safe at the Ashling initiative, which involved the introduction of a wide range of protocols and systems that will ensure as much as possible our guests will have an enjoyable and safe experience at our hotel.
As the “new norm” takes hold of the world, we have had have to make some changes to the way we operate.
Staying Safe at the Ashling
We are very lucky here at the Ashling that we have very spacious public areas, so we are able to manage social distancing well. When you arrive at the hotel you will be greeted by one of our friendly social distancing officers, who will direct you to one of our sanitisation stations. From there you will be guided and shown our one-way system in the reception area which has been put in place. You will be greeted at our screened reception desk by one of our Front office team and checked in, in our usual friendly way.
We have implemented a thorough system of sanitisation in our public areas which will be thoroughly cleaned continuously throughout the day by one of our Public Area Hygiene Team members to ensure, that these areas are kept safe and clean. As is the norm in the Ashling, there is the option of using the lift or our staircase to access your bedroom and strict protocols on lift usage will be displayed.
When you arrive at your bedroom door, it will have a seal that you will have to break on entering, this is our seal of sanitisation so you can rest comfortably knowing that your accommodation has been deep cleaned to the highest level by our dedicated team.
If you are staying more than one night your Accommodation Assistant will leave a new set of towels and linen at your door as he/she will not be permitted to enter your room while you are there.
We have a range of food and beverage options with in-room and main restaurant dining options available for Lunch and Dinner. Our truly unique Breakfast buffet will remain, but there will be safety protocols in place that will be explained by our team on entering the restaurant. Chesterfields Restaurant has been set out to comply with social distancing regulations.
It is recommended you book for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in advance to avoid disappointment.
Meeting Rooms have been re-configured to allow for social distancing with reduced capacities but maintaining the high standard of service throughout, whilst refreshment options will no longer be served in platter format but instead in individual servings or served by our team so that organisers and companies are assured there teams and delegates are kept safe.
All of our protocols will apply to our teams both in the front and back of house areas of the hotel. The Health and Safety of our Team is as important as our Guest safety.
- Clear visible hand sanitiser stations are located all around the hotel
- You will see our teams wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as gloves, face masks or face shields
- There are clearly marked signage in all public areas to ensure social distancing
- Our Pubic Area Hygiene Team will be visible during you stay and happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We would encourage you to pay via credit card or contactless payment and our terminals have been updated to allow for €50 contactless payments in our food and beverage areas.
- Key Cards for our bedrooms will be disinfected before you receive and hand sanitiser will be available at the start of every corridor.
- Some of our in-room facilities will be removed from the bedrooms i.e. soft furnishings such as decorative pillows and throws.
- All of our Team members will continuously be trained in hand sanitising, respiratory etiquette, ensuring social distancing is maintained at all times and the correct usage of PPE.
All our procedures and protocols are in keeping with Government guidelines and those of the World Health Organisation, the Health and Safety Executive of Ireland, HAS, European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and the Irish Hotel Federation.
Notwithstanding all of this, we want you as our guest, to have a relaxed, enjoyable and safe stay and our friendly team members are ready to assist in our truly unique way.