Phoenix Park Bikes
A professional bike rental company located at the Main Entrance to the Phoenix Park, Dublin.
While visiting Dublin, why not include a trip into Dublin’s Phoenix Park? The park is over twice the size of Central Park in New York, is home to both the President of Ireland and some 500 wild fallow deer.
At Phoenix Park Bikes, there’s something for everyone! From singletons to families to large groups. Not forgetting their ever-popular Tandems & E-bikes.
When renting a bike, customers receive a helmet, high viz jacket, and map of the park. Whether you’re in search of the deer, historical buildings, Dublin Zoo, restaurants, picnic areas, or just a scenic one-hour ramble, staff members will do the utmost to point you in the right direction.
Summer 10.00 – 20.00 (w/ends from 9am)
Winter 10.00 – 17.00
Pricing (Daily Bike Rental Charges)
€5 per hr, €10 for 3 hrs, €15 for full day
Tandem & Electric: €10 per hr, €20 for 3 hrs, €30 for full day
Kids Seats: €2.50
Carriages & TagAlongs: €5 for 3 hrs, €10 for full day
Daytime Guided Tours
– Within Phoenix Park (Min numbers required: 5+)
– Dublin City Centre
– Phoenix Park to Howth (Min numbers required: 5+)
– Bike delivery service & guided tours to areas outside of Dublin City, such as Glendalough (Min numbers required: 15+)
– Overnight touring bikes and suggested routes
– Segway Tours within the Phoenix Park
– Kayaking on the Liffey