Phoenix Park Bikes
A professional Bike Rental Company located at the Main Entrance to the Phoenix Park, Dublin.
While visiting Dublin why not include a trip into Dublin’s Phoenix Park – Over twice the size of Central Park New York, home to the Irish President and also home to some 500 wild fallow deer.
At Phoenix Park Bikes we have something for everyone from singletons to families to large groups and not forgetting our ever popular Tandems & E-bikes
When renting a bike all customers receive a helmet, high viz and map of the park. Our staff members will do their upmost to give a run down on the park and help point you in the right direction whether its the Deer you want to see, historical buildings, Dublin Zoo, Restaurants, picnic areas or just a scenic 1 hour ramble.
Open Daily Summer 10.00 – 20.00 (w/ends from 9am) / Winter 10.00 – 17.00
Daily Bike Rental Charges
Prices: €5 per hr, €10 for 3 hrs, €15 for Full day
Tandem & Electric: €10 per hr, €20 for 3 hrs, €30 for Full day
Kids Seats €2.50, Carriages & TagAlongs €5 for 3 hrs, €10 for Full day
– Overnight Touring Bikes and suggested routes
Daytime Guided Tours
– Within Phoenix Park (Min numbers required 5+)
– Dublin City Centre
– Phoenix Park to Howth (Min numbers required 5+)
– Bike Delivery service & Guided Tours to area’s outside of Dublin City i.e Glendalough (Min numbers required 15+)
– Segway Tours within the Phoenix Park
– Kayaking on the Liffey and more…